Crypto currency is digital currency that has no tangible paper or physical coin representation. Instead, encryption techniques using computers and open source software generate the currency based on mathematical proof, or blockchains. Cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin are decentralized.
+ Who Trade Bitcoin/Crypto Currency?
Currently we are still on the early stage of crypto currency, the initial batch to trade bitcoin is IT industry, then it attracts many long-term investors who believe crypto currency will become the future currency. Also, it’s volatility attracts many day trader. Generally, people who trading bitcoin now is visionary.
+ When and How?
You can trade Cryptocurrency market from anywhere you have internet access, all you need is a trading account which will be linked to an electronic trading platform on your computer, phone or tablet device.
+ WHEN TO TRADE CRYPTO CURRENCY MARKET?
The cryptocurrency market is a 24/7 market, which means you can trade whenever you want. No matter you are a housewife or office worker, you can always trade when you have time at night or on weekends. You can make your own schedule and the market is always open for you.
+ WHY TRADE THE CRYPTOCURRENCY MARKET?
- There're so many opportunities in the cryptocurrency market every single day, and the volatility of cryptocurrency is much higher than stocks, which means you can get higher returns, e.g. 20-30% a day or 2-3x a week.
- As we mentioned, the market is a 24/7 market, which means you can trade whenever you want.
- There's no investment minimum requirement, which means you can start with even $100.
- This is an emerged market and everything just begin. Many gurus give high expectation for bitcoin, e.g. Tom Lee predicted Bitcoin can reach 25K by the end of 2018 and John McAfee predicted Bitcoin can reach 1M by 2020. If the price of bitcoin goes up, altcoins will just go crazy.
- As regulations become clear and bitcoin future has been launched, institutional investors start to join the market.