3 Simple Steps To Learning To Cryptocurrency Trading With Bitcoin Trading Academy
We understand that learning to trade Cryptocurrency may appear to be a difficult or daunting thing to master on.
However after years of teaching people of all backgrounds and professions to trade Cryptocurrency we have
developed a host of FREE educational products to help you on your Journey.
SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE PACKAGE
To begin your journey through Cryptocurrency education, we have developed an excellent program that will immerse you in amazing content from our amazing Educators.
ATTEND TO OUR FREE ONLINE COURSE
Come along to our Free Online classes and learn how you can enhance your lifestyle through trading the Cryptocurrency market. Register today for a Free Cryptocurrency Workshop and learn from real traders what it takes to become successful in the Cryptocurrency markets.
REGISTER FOR OUR COURSES
The focus at Bitcoin Trading Academy is on what strategies work in the market NOW for the purpose of creating Cryptocurrency wealth. We have developed and refined our courses to suit the varying psychology and lifestyles of our students.
- Basic topics which covers how bitcoin was created and how it works.
- Where is Bitcoin stored.
- How to buy Bitcoin.
- Price growth of Bitcoin.
- Basic technical Analysis.
- Students will gain basic knowledge about Bitcoin including how to open and trade on different cryptocurrency trading platforms.
- How to set up a cryptocurrency wallet, futures trading strategies, both long and short.
- How to use Bitcoin Futures to properly hedge one's Bitcoin portfolio, and how to properly use beginner-friendly trading techniques trading techniques.
- The second course in the program will focus on coins such as Ethereum, including coins with significant underlying technology such as EOS, XLM, ADA and NEO, and altcoin trading platforms, such as Binance and Bittrex.
- In addition to existing trading platform This course will provide instruction on how to use information such as a coin's underlying utility, current industry and sector news in combination with technical analysis in an effort to maximize returns; and effectively scrutinize and understand social media feeds.
- Professional ICO analyst, will teach students what to look for when vetting a new cryptocurrency offering, including how to read a white paper, analyze the professional teams and advisory boards associated with an offering, the role that technology, marketing, trends play and what pitfalls to avoid.